2013 DS 90 X
ATVs are an ideal way for families to share in their love for off-road riding, exploring and adventure. Riding will help children develop a true passion for motorsports, hone their riding skills and build family memories for years to come. With their kidfriendly features, the 2013 Can-Am DS 90, DS 90 X and DS 70 ATVs are designed to offer parents a greater peace-of-mind. Can-Am youth ATVs feature long-travel suspension, an integrated speed limiter and storage trunk. For 2013, the DS 90 and DS 90 X models now have a 90cc High Output (H.O.) four-stroke powerplant. Designated as Y10 models, both the DS 90 X and DS 90 are suitable for riders 10 and older. The stellar DS 90 X returns with its featured performance upgrades, including Kenda Klaw tires, HPG shocks and the new Yellow, Black and White X package graphics. The DS 70, a model withY6 designation, is appropriate for riders aged six and older.
DS 90 X, DS 90 and DS 70 Highlights
- DS 90 X and DS 90 are Y10 models and are appropriate for riders ages 10 and older
- DS 70 is Y6, meaning they are appropriate for riders 6 and older
- Easy-to-operate 90cc or 70cc four-stroke engines
- Child-specific ergonomics
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) means no shifting; Forward/Neutral/Reverse
- Long-travel suspension
- Stylish appearance influenced by Can-Am sport quads
- Throttle limiter, full floorboards, day lights
- Pre-load adjustable front-and-rear load adjusters
- Meets CARB “Green Label” emissions standards
- DS 90 X package available
Youth models features and benefits
Y10 designation for DS 90 X and DS 90
Both DS 90 models are designated Y10 ATVs, meaning they are appropriate for riders 10 and older. They have an updated H.O. engine and a maximum unrestricted speed of 30 mph (48 km/h).
Y6 designation for DS 70
The Y6-designated DS 70 is intended for riders aged six and older, and offers a maximum unrestricted speed of 15 mph (24 km/h).
Automatic CVT transmission with forward, neutral and reverse
Continuously Variable Transmission lets riders focus on the terrain and does not require shifting or a manual clutch operation.
Improved ride and control in the bumps.
Designed to ergonomically accommodate young riders, these models are outfitted with youth-sized controls and integrated safety features.
Can-Am DS-type styling
Emulates full-size Can-Am DS 450 styling, so kids can look as fast as their sport quad heroes and parents.
Front storage compartment
Young riders desire convenience as much as adults.
Improves visibility and gives the look of a full-size ATV.
Offers protection from debris and ensures secure footing in rugged terrain. Classy sport-quad appearance with enough of a stylistic edge to get you noticed.
DS 90 X Highlights
- Updated X-package graphics and color scheme for 2013
- Double A-arm front suspension with 43-inch (109 cm) overall width
- Front HPG piggyback shocks with 7 inches (18cm) of travel
- Rear HPG piggyback shock with 9 inches (23 cm) of travel
- 41-inch rear overall width (104cm)
- Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes
- Black aluminum rims
- Square, race-influenced handlebar pad
- Front bumper with number plate
- Nerf bars with netting
- Racing pegs with kick-ups
- Sport-inspired exhaust
- Black plastic
- Premium embroidered X-package seat cover